If you need professional mold removal in Providence RI, contact DIA Restore. DIA Restore has professionals that can help.
What Should I Know About Mold?
Microscopic mold spores are naturally everywhere. Removing every single mold spore from your home or business is virtually impossible because mold spores occur naturally in our environment. We want to think we were having all of the mold spores removed, but this is an incorrect assumption. A qualified restoration company understands the science that is behind mold growth. Mold remediation focuses on having the mold levels at natural, normal levels.
Facts about mold:
- Mold is present almost everywhere.
- Mold spores are microscopic, float through the air, and can enter your home through AC/heating systems, doors, windows, and sometimes cling to your pets or your clothing.
- Mold spores proliferate in damp, moist places and can produce allergens and irritants that can cause health problems.
- Mold produces a strong, musty odor, and you can often find the cause of the mold by following your nose.
- If the indoor humidity of your home is more than 45 percent, it can support mold growth.
- Before you can address your mold problems and begin remediation, you must find the source of the water or moisture that is fueling the growth of the mold.
What Questions Do I Ask A Mold Removal Remediation Service?
If you find mold growth in your home or building, you need to contact a mold removal service. Mold colonies will latch onto a surface and eat away at it. The sooner you get your mold removed, the better. Finding good mold removal in Providence can be a difficult task. Ask the following questions:
Are employees certified and trained? Technicians that work for mold removal companies must receive extensive training and certification. Reputable mold contractors will have certified employees.
Do you test the air? Testing can help the remediation company determine where the mold problem is.
Why type of mold does your testing cover? There are two different methods of testing mold concentrations, Air-O-Cell, and InstaScope. If the company uses InstaScope, you will receive your results instantly. You don't have to worry about waiting for lab results.
Do you have all of the proper insurance and credentials for mold removal?
Ask if the company provides a free, no-obligation mold assessment. This will prevent you from having to pay for it.
It is standard for a company to isolate the infected mold area, ask the company if they isolate.
Do the technicians wear the appropriate safety clothing to help prevent spreading mold to other areas of your home or office?
Does the company offer a guarantee? There is always a chance the mold can return. Ask about their policies on re-growth.
Why Choose DAI Restore?
If you need mold removal in Providence, DAI Restore has an experienced mold remediation team that can provide you with more than mold remediation. We can help with fire and smoke damage, commercial and national disaster restoration, carpet cleaning services, 24/7 emergency services, water mitigation, and document drying. We are here to help you get things back to normal.Mold Removal Providence
View Larger Map